This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information you submit to us through our website. “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
We pay close attention to how Personal Information about our visitors is used and shared, and we use Personal Information sensibly.
You expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information according to this Privacy Statement.
We want you to
- feel comfortable using our web sites
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
Collection of Personal Information
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about our customers and potential customers. We use this information to better tailor the support of our products and services, and to contact you from time to time about with information and offers about our products and services.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our websites. The types of Personal Information we collect may include:
- name including first and last name
- email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, address);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site .
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- to send you our newsletters if subscribed by you
- to send you a quote for any product you requested
- to deliver your order if you placed an order with us.
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
Personal Information We Receive from Other Sources
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like telephone or telefax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website in order to improve the services we provide.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We may share some or all of your Personal Information with our affiliates, in which case we will require our affiliates to honor this Privacy Statement.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to visit our site.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Links to Other Sites
Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of our Privacy Statement do not apply to these outside websites.
We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. Even so, technical mistakes are possible. No company, including aromadiffuser.in, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the following telephone number: +91-9997122774
This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Information, we will post an alert on this page. If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our website. Continued use of our website following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
You are can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by writing to us.
You can contact us at:
Email id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org